- “Cross-layer MAC/Routing Protocol for Reliable Communication in Internet of Health Things,” IEEE OJCOMS, accepted, November 2020.
- “A Case for Novel Anti-Collision and Indoor Positioning using Passive SAW RFID Networks” Journal, to be submitted, 2021.
- “Using IoT & Machine Learning for Studying Shell Deterioration in Sea Water Organisms caused by Ocean Acidification” Journal, to be submitted, 2021.
- “Opportunistic Routing in Internet of Health Things When Sink is Off-body,” Conference, to be submitted, 2021.
- “Performance Evaluation of Cross-Layer Opportunistic MAC/Routing with Node’s Mobility for Wireless Body Area Networks,” IEEE Malaysia Conference on Communications (MICC), Sarawak, Malaysia, November 2015.
- “Optimizing Multi-Knapsack Problem for Smart Grid Scheduling Using Binary Integer Programming”, Energy Systems for Sustainable Development (ESSD), Lahore, Pakistan, May 2015.
- “A Cross-Layer Opportunistic MAC/Routing Protocol to Improve Reliability in WBANs,” Asia-Pacific Conference on Communications (APCC), Pattaya, Thailand, October 2014.
- “Performance Investigation of Using Direct Transmission and Opportunistic Routing in Wireless Body Area Networks,” IEEE Symposium on Computers & Informatics (ISCI), Langkawi, Malaysia, April 2013.
- “Performance Investigation of Opportunistic Routing using Log-normal and IEEE 802.15.6 CM 3A Path Loss Models in WBANs,” IEEE Malaysia Conference on Communications (MICC), Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, November 2013.
Following is the list of my recent Projects.
|Operating Systems:||MacOS, Linux, MS Windows 7/10, Ubuntu, RaspbianOS, Android, iOS, Fedora, Sun Solaris|
|Networks:||LAN/WAN, WSN, WBAN, BLE, RFID, TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, FTP/SFTP|
|Hardware:||Weather Stations, WARP, Xilinx/INTEL FPGA, Routers, Raspberry Pi, Arduino, Computers, IP Cameras, Audio Video Devices, Smart Devices (IoT), Sensors, OpenWRT, BLE beacons, BLE hub, BER Tester, Throughput Tester|
|SAAS:||Salesforce, AWS Quicksight, Grafana, MS Office, Adobe, Slack, MATLAB, Simulink, System Generator, Xcode, Android Studio, Webstorm, Eclipse, Castalia, Omnet++, Quartus Prime, ModelSim, Vivado, GNUradio, Putty, Proteus, Code VisionAVR, NS-2, Anaconda, MS Office 365, MS Project, MS Lync, MS Teams, OS Installation & Troubleshooting, iOS & Android|
|MS Project, JIRA, Atlassian, Confluence, Slack, GitHub
|Design Tools:||WordPress, CSS, Axure|
|C/C++, Python, HTML, React Native, Objective C, VHDL, Linux
LaTex, MS Project, MS Excel, MS Power Point, MS Word, Endnote, turnitin, Adobe Acrobat, Google Scholar, Mendeley, GitHub, Slack
Following is the list of my recently acquired Certifications/Courses.
- Python and Test Automation, 2018
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) with Scilab, 2017
- Testing tools for Internet of Things (IoTs), 2017
- Development tools for Internet of Things (IoTs), 2017
- Generating HDL Code and DSP Design, 2017
- Introduction to VHDL, Timing Analysis & Performance Optimization 2017
- Science & Engineering Design, 2014
- Development Methodology, 2013
- Cisco Training, 2011
- Master your Java skills, 2010
- Advanced Python, 2010
- Learn Basic Python, 2010
- Data Structures and Algorithms, 2009
- Programming with Object Oriented Programming (OOP), 2008